An engineering-solutions company
We are a company of enthusiastic and motivated people whose passion lies in the construction of the main frames of buildings using prefabricated elements and tailor-made engineering solutions.
We are dedicated to construction materials including structural steel, prefabricated concrete, corrugated roof sheets and steel sandwich walls.
Customers who choose us are guaranteed that their project will be handled by an experienced and reliable partner, from concept to as-built documentation.
We know that our customers should benefit from working with building-frame suppliers, so we strive to provide the most competitive and high-quality solutions to stay one step ahead of other market players.
Since its establishment in 2008, Marsalis Bygg Sverige AB has finished more than 30 projects in Sweden.
Through cooperation with construction-component suppliers and their integration into our projects, we are able to guarantee the best quality-to-price ratio for a particular project regardless of its location.
We are an international company with a head office in Tallinn, Estonia, and subsidiary companies in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Lithuania.
For those who are familiar with Marsalis Bygg Sverige AB, our marketing used to be one step behind the work we carried out, but we have now fixed that.
A company with a focus on health and safety
- We promote a positive working environment and encourage everyone within our company to contribute to this.
- Our aim is to create a healthy and safe working environment, which is a continuous process at our company.
- We strive to promote cooperation between employers and employees to attain a good working environment.
- In order to reduce our environmental impact, we have a special focus on the areas of waste management, chemical products, energy and transportation.
- We focus on improvements to the working environment of both our suppliers and our subcontractors.
- To gain special support for improvements to the working environment, Marsalis Bygg Sverige AB is a member of the organisation Sveriges Byggindustrier.
The following are our main guiding principles in our day-to-day work:
- Change and constant improvement
- Reliability and the fulfilment of commitments
- Transparent and open communication
- 5 companies in the group
- 10 simultaneously executed projects
- 180 installation workers at the company
- 350 employees in the group of companies
- €2,000,000 average turnover per project
- €50,000,000 annual turnover
If you are eager for challenges and ready for constant self-development, then Marsalis Bygg Sverige is the right company for you. Every member of our team feels like the sky is the limit and is ready to learn and develop.
We encourage our team members to communicate with each other, as well as with our customers and partners. We are therefore always aware of the latest market trends, customer needs and future possibilities.
Marsalis Bygg Sverige is always looking for employees who are self-motivated and keen to grow as professionals. We try to find the most suitable tasks for each person so that they can discover they utmost potential.
With our horizontal hierarchy and plain communication structure, we believe that all employees have a chance to influence the company’s future direction and strategy.